Saturday, 11 June 2011

The Kittehs Made Me Do It...


<-------- Here you can seez Sadcat. He is sad. Sadcat is always sadz. I don't noes whyz Sadcat is sadz.

Sadcat lives under the treez with the other kittehs who ares not happies.

I think Sadcat is sadz becuz no-one lovez Sadcat.

I am Sadcat'z only friendie.

He ask me the other dayz, "Why does you haz so many friendies, Enrique?"


I saidz I bloggy, so humanz lovies me. They thinkz I am smarts. Le Rot, my brother, he LOLz at Sadcat. He LOLz at Sadcat's face.

All I wantz from the kittehs who live wif me is to lovez all other kittehs and doggies, even thoughz the doggies lik my facey. I will tellz you laterz about Poppie.

I has to goes now. The hoomans are comings to the lappytop.

Kitteh Love and Bubbles.

Xoxox

Enrique

No comments:

Post a Comment