<------ This iz me. My name is Enrique. I am a cat, az you can see!
This photie of me is very pwetty. I took it once for a modeling competision. I did not wins.
I am sorry for my spellings. You see, catz are not supposed to know how to spells! Peoplez think we can only purr.
Thiz iss not the truf!
There arez many tings you do not know abouts the cats!
Like ----> We blogz. We sumtimes steal foods. We have friendz. My friendz are Sadcat and Birdie. Birdie tweetz me everyday.
I have 3 brothers. They arez not too friendlies with me. The one, his name is Le Rot, he killz tiny mousies. This hurts my heart. I never hurts mousies or fishies. They are my friendz. I wants more friendz. This is why I started wif this bloggy.
Kitteh love and bubbles,
Xoxo
Enrique
P.S.
I will put up picturez of my travelz and friendies.
No comments:
Post a Comment